Understanding Credit Transferability

UTA Transfer Guides

Students have continued their academic journey by transferring to UTA with ease. UTA provides transfer guides for each of their academic majors.

These guides provide students with a blueprint of their possible degree plan. Students who intend to transfer to UTA should speak with a UTA academic advisor.

Academic advisors assist in course selection and creating the official degree plan for students to graduate on time. 

Review UTA Transfer Guides
UTA students pose for the camera in UTA spirit shirts.
UTA student studies in University Center.

Maverick Transfer Track

Maverick Transfer Track is a great tool for future UTA transfer students to see credit transferability. Students will easily see how their credits can be applied to various UTA academic degree plans and view what remaining classes they have left for that specific academic major.