The Texas Reskilling Support Fund Grant Program provides essential emergency educational support to students that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic to aid in the continuation of their education.
Students who transfer or return to UTA to complete their bachelor's degree may qualify for the Texas Reskilling Support Fund Grant Program from the Governor's Emergency Educational Relief Fund. Grant money for those who qualify will cover tuition and fees, from $500 to $2,500.
Qualified Applicants Must:
- Plan to complete a bachelor's degree within 12 months of re-enrolling.
- Have not been enrolled in college the previous long semester (Fall or Spring).
- File the 2021-2022 FAFSA to attend Summer 2021, Fall 2021 and/or Spring 2022 indicating financial need and eligibility for federal Title IV assistance.
- Be a Texas resident eligible for in-state tuition.
- Affirm COVID-19 Impact.
- Enroll in qualifying high-demand, high-value degree program.
Complete the Texas Reskilling Grant Interest Form for more information on eligibility.