CAPS provides UTA student interviews upon request. Acceptance of interviews are based on staff availability and expertise. Though every effort is made to accept requests, not all can be accommodated during peak appointment times as our priority is to provide care to students.
INTERVIEW REQUIREMENTS FOR CLASS ASSIGNMENTS OR UTA MEDIA
- Contact the Outreach Coordinator at 817-272-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org for approval and scheduling.
- Limited to 20 minutes.
- Minimum of 5 business days' advance notice.
- Prior to interview scheduling provide:
- Name of course and professor/instructor; or publication/media
- Assignment deadline
- Your schedule availability
- List of interview questions
- Request to conduct the interview virtually, by phone, or through email
- Request to film, photograph, or record any part of the interview
- Campus media requests may be referred to Joe Carpenter, Senior Associate Vice President for University Advancement and Chief Communications Officer, for approval.
FILMING, RECORDING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- To protect student privacy and confidentiality, photography and video/audio recording is strictly prohibited.
- Students needing to record interviews may do so only with prior approval from the Outreach Coordinator (817-272-3671) and only in designated areas.