Complaints and Feedback
HOW CAN WE HELP?
CAPS is committed to meeting and aims to exceed your expectations. Positive and negative feedback on your impressions of the facility and experiences of care, service and staff are very important and encouraged. Should you be dissatisfied or exceptionally satisfied with any aspect of your experience, please tell us. Additionally, suggestions are welcome as they help us improve our services. All feedback is made in confidence and is not recorded in your medical record.
NOTICE CONCERNING COMPLAINTS
To file a formal complaint against a licensed mental health professional, please review the following links :
- How to File a Complaint with the Texas Medical Board
- How to File a Complaint with the Texas Board of Nursing
- How to File a Complaint with the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists
- How to File a Complaint with the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors
- How to File a Complaint with the Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners
How To Provide Feedback
SPEAK WITH YOUR PROVIDER
We hope you feel comfortable enough to speak directly with your provider to address concerns. Be specific and try being open to other points of view. By working together, we can hopefully bring prompt resolution and satisfaction.
SPEAK WITH THE DIRECTOR
If you prefer not to speak with the person involved, you may be more comfortable speaking with a director or supervisor. Contact CAPS at 817-272-3671 and ask to speak to the department director.
SUGGESTIONS, COMPLAINTS, GRIEVANCES
All students opting in for email notifications will receive a survey after their first visit. Feedback received is anonymous and no identifying information is collected.