Take the next steps with UTA!
Shortly after you've been admitted to the University, your transfer credits will be evaluated and posted to your MyMav Student Center. We've outlined these general transfer rules to help you anticipate courses that will transfer.
- UTA only accepts classes where you earned a "C" or better, so keep you grades up to receive as much credit as possible. Vocational coursework is not transferable.
- Developmental coursework is not transferable.
- Transfer students have no option for erasing a low grade. UTA will not use "grade replacement," "grade forgiveness," "grade exclusion," or any other type of amnesty from the grades you earned.
- UTA does not recognize life and/or career credit.
- While you may be core complete, there may be a major course requirement or prerequisite that require you to take a course that looks like a core requirement, but doesn't act like one. You should talk with your academic advisor to discuss these requirements.
Use our degree plan guides to make sure the classes you take will transfer over to UTA seamlessly. Shortly after you have been admitted, you will receive an email directing you to your self-service page in your student center in MyMav. Your student center will provide you with an evaluation of your transfer credits so you will know exactly what credits have been accepted by the university.