Concerns or Complaints


Any concerns regarding Campus Recreation should first be discussed with our office staff at our email or by phone at 817-272-3277.


  • If a satisfactory response is not received, then the next step should be to speak to the Director of Campus Recreation, Dax Kuykendall, at

  • If a satisfactory response is not received from the Director, then Heather Snow, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs, should be contacted at

  • Finally, unresolved concerns/complaints should be directed to the Vice President for Student Affairs: 817-272-6080.

  • For more information, please visit here.