Fitness Assessments are used to estimate one’s current fitness level and clear individuals for participation in a new exercise program. Our assessments measure five components of fitness: body composition, cardiovascular endurance, muscular endurance, muscular strength, and flexibility. Our assessment includes:
- Health History Profile & PAR-Q (risk stratification)
- Medical Clearance (if necessary)
- Resting Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Readings (vitals)
- InBody 570 Body Composition Test (body composition and hydration)
- 3-Minute Step Test (cardiovascular endurance)
- 1-Minute Curl-Up Test (muscular endurance)
- Hand Grip Strength Test (muscular strength)
- Sit and Reach Test (flexibility)
Fitness Assessments = $20.00
InBody 570 Body Composition Test
Go beyond the scale with the InBody Test, a non-invasive body composition analysis that provides a detailed breakdown of your weight in terms of muscle, fat, and water on an InBody Result Sheet. Get results you can trust so you can reach your health and fitness goals with precision and actionable objectives.
InBody Body Composition Test = $10.00
For more information or questions regarding the Nutrition Consultation program, please contact Jeremy Roden, Assistant Director, Wellness.