GENERAL INFORMATION AND POLICIES
Campus Recreation provides over 25 hours of lap and recreational swim times for MAC members in two swimming pools, a six lane, 25 yard indoor pool and an eight lane, 50 meter outdoor pool.
Both pools are located at the Physical Education Building.
To participate in lap swim, you must be capable of swimming the length of the pool comfortably.
- You must wear a swimsuit to enter the water
- Participants may not wear Lifeguard swimsuits to the pool
- No t-shirts, underwear or non-swimsuit shorts will be allowed
- No flotation devices are allowed in the pool
- No food, glass, alcohol or smoking is permitted
- No coaching, personal training or teaching will be permitted
- No running, pushing, diving in the shallow end or off the starting blocks
- Only one diver is allowed on the diving board at a time (Rec Swim)
- No hanging on lane lines
Lifeguards have the right to terminate any activity deemed unsafe and refuse access or admittance when safety is a concern.
SUMMER HOURS IN THE OUTDOOR POOL
During the summer, we allow children and guests to accompany current students and MAC members at the outdoor pool.
- Guest passes may be purchased at the MAC by students or MAC members during the summer and are valid at the outdoor pool only.
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Children under 10 must have parent or guardian in the water with them at all times.