Life Sciences Building, Room 206
501 S. Nedderman Drive
Arlington, TX 76019
FUTURE HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Are you interested in pursuing a career as a medical doctor, dentist, pharmacist, physician’s assistant, or another graduate-level health professional field? You can find information here to help you on your journey! The FAQ Page can answer many common questions! Students interested in Nursing, Public Health, or Exercise Science should visit the College of Nursing and Health Innovation website.
Be sure to mark your calendars for the following events:
- Peer Mentoring Applications for 2023-2024 coming!
PRE-HEALTH PROFESSIONS & RESOURCES
BOOKING APPOINTMENTS: Advising Page
STUDENT PRE-HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS
UTA has many pre-health student organizations that can assist you on your path! Joining one of these organizations can provide valuable insight and resources for any pre-health student. Get to know other students on the same journey as you! Click on each link below for more information. Visit mavorgs.uta.edu for more information regarding these and other student organizations.
- Advancement of Females in Medicine (AFM)
- Global Medical Training (GMT)
- MEDLIFE for Mavs
- Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students (MAPS)
- Health Occupation Students of America (HOSA)
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medical Association (Pre-SOMA)
- Pre-Dental Society (PDS)
- Pre-Physician Assistant Association (PPAA)
- Pre-Optometry Professional Society (POPS)
- Mavericks for Medical Humanities