Life Sciences Building, Room 206
501 S. Nedderman Drive
Arlington, TX 76019
FUTURE HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Are you interested in pursuing a career as a medical doctor, dentist, pharmacist, physician’s assistant, or another graduate-level health professional field? You can find information here to help you on your journey! The FAQ Page can answer many common questions! Students interested in Nursing, Public Health, or Exercise Science should visit the College of Nursing and Health Innovation website.
Be sure to mark your calendars for the following events:
- Wednesday, September 20th @12p-1p in LS 100: JAMP Info Session
- Come learn about a great program that provides resources and a pathway to medical school from UTA's JAMP Faculty Director, Dr. Greg Hale. Free Pizza!
- Wednesday, September 27th @12p-1p in TBD: Discussions with the Dean
- Come hear from the Dean of the College of Science, Dean Khaledi, and have questions answered! - FREE PIZZA - hosted by SCC
- Wednesday, October 4th @11p-1p in SEIR 2nd floor Lobby: Ready, Set, Research!
- Want to know how to get into research? Come join faculty and other students for this panel and exploration event to help! FREE refreshments!
PRE-HEALTH PROFESSIONS & RESOURCES