Location: Pickard Hall, Room 478,
411 S. Nedderman Dr., Arlington, TX 76019
Create a Wolfram account (New users only):
- Go to https://user.wolfram.com and click "Create one"
- Fill out form using your University of Texas at Arlington email, and click "Create Wolfram ID"
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID
Individual License Request for Faculty and Students (Can be used on any device):
- For Desktop License, select license product "Mathematica for Sites (Single Machine)"
- Once request has been verified, go to the "My Products and Services" page to access your license and download software
- Wolfram® CDF Player Download
- Wolfram U Portal (Open Mathematica Courses for Students and Professionals)
- Wolfram Community (Connect with users of Wolfram technologies to learn, solve problems and share ideas)
- Wolfram MathWorld (Extensive Mathematics Resource)
- Wolfram Alpha (Computational Knowledge Engine)
- Wolfram Cloud (Basic Plan Only! 200MB Storage and 60 day time limit)
- Wolfram Early Professionals Program (Students can get extended access to Mathematica past graduation)
- Upcoming Worldwide Events