FUTURE HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Are you interested in pursuing a career as a medical doctor, dentist, pharmacist, physician’s assistant, or another graduate-level health professional field? You can find information here to help you on your journey! Our FAQ Page can answer many common questions. Students interested in Nursing, Public Health, or Kinesiology should visit our College of Nursing Website. More information on different healthcare careers can be found on our Additional Pre-Health Studies Page.
- SUNDAYS @ 12PM - WEEKLY JAMP Q&A SESSIONS with UTA JAMP AMBASSADORS@ - USE TEAMS LINK TO JOIN DURING THIS TIME
- WEDNESDAYS @ 1PM - TXHES Courage Sessions – view upcoming and past session on TXHES Facebook Page
- 9/2 – Texas Tech University School of Veterinary Medicine
9/3 – Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine
- Starting Wednesday, April 6th (Multiple Dates/Times Available) - St. George's University-Webinars
- Tuesday, September 8th @ 9AM - 7PM CST - APTA Doctor of Physical Therapy Virtual Fair
- Meet representatives from physical therapist education programs in a live virtual setting
- Wednesday, September 23rd @ 6PM CST- FREE PRE-MED BOOTCAMP - Altius Prep - Register Here
- Thursday, October 8th @ 10AM-5PM CST - Virtual Podiatric Medical School Fair
Representatives from all nine U.S. schools of podiatric medicine will be available during the day to chat. Have questions about our COVID19 admissions modifications? This is your chance to ask your questions! Additionally, we’ll have current students, faculty and DPMs available to share why they chose podiatric medicine.
***NOTE-EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATLY ALL APPOINTMENTS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON MICROSOFT TEAMS or VIA EMAIL***
The University of Texas at Arlington has several pre-health student organizations that can assist you on your path! Joining one of these organizations can provide valuable insight and resources for any pre-health student. Get to know other students on the same journey as you! Click on each link below for more information. Visit mavorgs.uta.edu for more information regarding these and other student organizations.
- Advancement of Females in Medicine (AFM)
- Global Medical Training (GMT)
- Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students (MAPS)
- Health Occupation Students of America (HOSA)
- Pre-Dental Society (PDS)
- Pre-Physician Assistant Association (PPAA)
- Pre-Pharmacy Association (PPA)
- Pre-Optometry Professional Society (POPS)