Notary services are available to currently enrolled students, graduates or faculty and staff of UT Arlington.
Notary Services in the Office of Registrar are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please fill out the Notary Request Form. You can request to have your document to be mailed or picked up. If you choose the pickup option, you will receive an email to set an appointment once the document is ready for pickup. Appointments will need to be made with 24-hour advance notice. Appointments can be set for times between 9 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday (excluding weekends and university holidays).
- Signer(s) must appear in person.
- Signer(s) must provide a valid government issued identification.
- Documents must be unsigned.
- Documents will be signed and dated on the date of notarization.
- Signer(s) must sign the notary journal, provide full name, current mailing address and may be asked to provide a right-hand thumbprint.
- There is no fee charged for students or faculty for notary public services through the Office of the Registrar at UT Arlington.