129 University Administration Building
When requesting a reinstatement appeal, it must be for all the courses from which you were dropped for non-payment. You cannot choose which classes you wish to be reinstated into.
Reinstatement appeals are not accepted until after the census date for the session/term in which you were dropped. To re-enroll in classes before the last day of late registration, please re-enroll via your MyMav account. To re-enroll in classes after late registration but before the census date, please contact your academic advisor for assistance.
If you are dropped for non-payment after the Census Date, Reinstatement Appeal requests must be made within 10 business days of the Census Date for the requested term or date dropped for non-payment date for the following sessions:
- Spring or Fall Regular session
- Summer 14 Week
- Summer 11 Week
Or the request must be made within 5 business days of the Census Date for the requested term or date dropped for non-payment date for the following sessions:
- Summer or Winter Intersession
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd Regular session 5 Week
- 1st or 2nd Regular session 8 Week
- 1st or 2nd Summer 5 Week
If your reinstatement appeal is approved, a non-refundable $250 post census registration activity fee will charge to your student account and a possible $25 late fee per session.
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for a decision to be sent to your MyMav email account.
REINSTATEMENT APPEALS FOR ACCELERATED ONLINE PROGRAMS
As of May 24, 2010, reinstatement appeals for non-payment of tuition drops for Accelerated Online Programs students will not be allowed. Due to the length of the dynamic dated online courses and the time it takes for reinstatement appeals to be processed, it is not advantageous to students, faculty or the administration to allow reinstatements. If you have any questions regarding this process please contact your academic advisor within your academic department.
If you were dropped due to a university error please contact your academic advisor within your major for assistance.
CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH A REINSTATEMENT APPEAL IS NOT USED
Reinstatement appeals should not be filed under the following circumstances:
- If you have been dropped for non-payment prior to Census Day. Re-register for your classes and make payment the same day to avoid being dropped again.
- If you are on Academic Dismissal and would like to return to the University prior to the end of your period of dismissal. Contact your Academic Advisor within your major department.
- If you are a returning student who has not attended in over a year and would like to return. Visit the Admissions website at www.uta.edu/admissions and click on the Former Student link.
- If you missed the Housing Deadline please contact University Housing at email@example.com or Apartment and Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have been dropped from an Accelerated Online (AO) class. Reinstatements into Accelerated Online classes are not allowed.