129 University Administration Building
The University of Texas at Arlington is now offering transcripts in PDF format. Students can send PDF transcripts to any valid email address (another college or university, third-party recipient or themselves). Current students, former students and alumni can request a PDF transcript online anytime and from virtually anywhere using the Parchment Storefront.
PDF transcripts are official transcripts. If you need your transcript quickly it is highly recommended that you choose the PDF option, as it can take up to 10 business days from the day your order is completed for you to receive a transcript sent via 1st class mail. However, please be aware that when sending a PDF transcript to yourself, it cannot then be forwarded to a different email address. Forwarding a PDF transcript makes it unofficial. If your transcript is going to a third party, you should have it sent directly to their email address, this ensures that the transcript will still be considered an official University document.
PDF transcripts are $10.00 each, payment must be made by debit or credit card unless paid by cash or check in person. Parchment is the vendor which The University of Texas at Arlington contracts with to provide official PDF transcripts through an encrypted and secure service. For customer service, please contact Parchment at www.parchment.com/chat-support.
Many professional application services (such as LSAC, AMCAS, & SOPHAS) now accept PDF transcripts from UT Arlington. Please see the full list of participating services below:
- AADSAS Associated American Dental Schools Application Service
- AMCAS American Medical College Application Service
- APPIC Association of Psychology Postdoc Internship Center
- ADEA PASS Amer. Dental Education Assoc. Postdoc App Supp. Svc.
- AHCAS Allied Health Centralized Application Service
- CASPA Application Service Physician’s Assistants
- CSDCAS Communication Science & Disorders Application Service
- DHCAS ADEA Dental Hygiene Centralized Application Service
- DICAS Dietetic Internship Central Application System
- HAMPCAS Healthcare Admin, Mgmt. & Policy Centralized App Svc.
- LSAC Law School Admission Council
- NDCAS Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Application Service
- NURSINGCAS Nursing's Centralized Application Service
- OPCAS Orthotics & Prosthetics Application Service
- OPTOMCAS Optometry Centralized Application Service
- OTCAS Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service
- PHARMCAS Pharmacy College Application Service
- PTCAS Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service
- SOPHAS Schools of Public Health Application Service
- VMCAS American Veterinary Medical Colleges