Instructions for Non-Expedited Shipping (US Postal Service)
$8.00 - US addresses Standard Shipping (United States Postal Service).
Include payment of $8.00 with your $20 (per diploma) payment.
Instructions for International or Expedited US Shipping
International addresses or Expedited US Shipping (DHL or FedEx through University Express Mail Services)
University of Texas at Arlington offers you the opportunity to receive your documents through a safe, quick and dependable delivery service. We use an express mailing service that will allow you to receive the documents through DHL or FedEx in three to five days. Requesting your documents through express mail is at your expense, and your credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards only) will be charged upon requesting the service. To request express mailing of your documents, go to the University Express Mail Services website. You must use the University Express Mail Services website – do not go through the DHL or FedEx website directly.
If you use this service, you will be required to create your own user account. To request a shipment, you will need your mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information. You may request a shipment either to your foreign address or to a U.S. contact address. If your documents will be sent to a U.S. contact address, please include the name of the person at that address. Pay close attention to the information submitted if any errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents.
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the website for step by step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Receiving Your Important Documents
- Register and activate your account at University Express Mail Services. Registration and activation of your account is free.
- Click the “Receive” option.
- Type “Texas” in the search box, or select it from the drop down list.
- Select “University of Texas at Arlington” and then "Continue."
- Select the Office of Records and Registration department and then "Continue."
- Complete the shipping form, use UTA ID number as the student ID number, and select "Ship/Quote."
Note: PO Box addresses are generally not preferred by express carriers. If entering a PO Box address, be sure you provide the complete physical address where the PO Box is located in order to avoid delays or misdeliveries.
- On the confirmation page, check your shipment details.
- On the same page, complete the credit card information form.
- Select "Confirm" to advance to the shipment summary page.
- University of Texas at Arlington will automatically be notified by University Express Mail Services (eShipGlobal) that you have requested your documents via express mail. You can track the shipment using the tracking number provided.
- Receive your documents in 3-5 business days from the date of mailing.