Diploma Replacement

Beginning Fall 2023, The University of Texas at Arlington issues one digital and one paper diploma to each graduate. A graduate of the University may purchase additional copies, or a diploma to replace one that has been lost or destroyed. The replacement will bear the date the degree was awarded.

The signatures of University and University of Texas System officials may not be the same as those on the original diploma since the signatures of former officials are not maintained on file. Diplomas are reissued using the current formatting and bear the signatures of current University officers, no exceptions.


$20/diploma feeYour replacement diploma order is securely linked to the Parchment Storefront hosted by Parchment. Parchment is the vendor The University of Texas at Arlington contracts with to provide diplomas through an encrypted and secure service.

Replacement Diploma Orders Here

Diploma Replacement Information

Diplomas include the following information: student’s name, degree and major. University honors and Honors College tiers are included for qualifying students.

Diplomas do not include minors and/or concentrations.

If you have an original diploma, you may bring or mail it in to the Notary Public in the Office of the Registrar. If you need to reorder a diploma, you can have it delivered directly to the Notary Public in the Office the Registrar.

Order your diploma(s) using the Diploma Reorder Form, and either pay the mailing fee or plan to pick up your diploma after the Notary Public has finished the authentication process. On the Diploma Reorder Form, make a notation to DELIVER TO NOTARY PUBLIC, Office of the Registrar.

You can request to have your diploma to be mailed or picked up. If you choose the pickup option, you will receive an email to set an appointment once the diploma is ready for pickup. Appointments will need to be made with 24-hour advance notice. Appointments can be set for times between 9 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday (excluding weekends and university holidays).

Additional information is available at Educational Records.