129 University Administration Building
ORDERING INFORMATION FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
You may order your transcript from your Student Center in MyMav.
Once logged into MyMav, click on the Academic Records tile, then select Request an Official Transcript from the menu.
Your MyMav transcript request is securely linked to the Parchment Storefront hosted by Parchment. Parchment is the vendor The University of Texas at Arlington contracts with to provide transcripts through an encrypted and secure service.
You can order a transcript anytime and from virtually anywhere. You may order transcripts online 24/7 by clicking on the "Request Official Transcript" link on the bottom right side of your Student Center.
If you need your transcript quickly it is highly recommended that you choose the PDF delivery option, as it can take up to 10 business days from the day your order is completed for you to receive a transcript sent via 1st class mail. However, please be aware that when sending a PDF transcript to yourself, it cannot then be forwarded to a different email address. Forwarding a PDF transcript makes it unofficial. If your transcript is going to a third party, you should have it sent directly to their email address, this ensures that the transcript will still be considered an official University document.
If you are currently, or ever have been, an undergraduate UT Arlington student requesting admission to the UTA Graduate School, then you do not need to order a transcript. The Office of Graduate Studies has access to view transcripts.
Key features of this service include:
- You may check your order status for online orders here. For customer service, please contact Parchment at parchment.com/chat-support
- 24/7 access. The student can enter the request around the clock from the comfort of his/her own PC from anywhere in the world.
- You specify. The student can choose to exclude the date of birth, Social Security number, or both on the transcript. You will choose from one of those options or you may choose to let both appear on your transcript.
- Faster service. The transcript will be mailed within three business days of making the request. (As opposed to up to 5 business days.)
- PDF Transcripts. Students/alumni can send PDF transcripts to any valid email address (another college or university, third-party recipient, or themselves).
- Easy address look-up. A pull-down menu will provide the addresses of many schools.
- Exact addressing. The student puts the address in exactly as he/she wants it to appear. No risk of typographical errors or inability to read a hand-written address.
- Easy checking. The student can look online 24/7 to make sure the transcript has been printed. If FedEx overnight delivery service was used, then the student may view the tracking number. If there is a problem in processing, then the student will receive an e-mail notification and can view what the problem is immediately instead of waiting for a mailed notification.
- Exact pricing. The student is told immediately what the total cost will be and can pay by debit or credit card. The student does not have to worry about delays due to paying the wrong amount.
- Communication channel. An e-mail is sent to the student each time there is a status change in the transcript order. From receipt of the order to notice when the transaction is completed, the student is automatically notified each step of the way. This becomes especially important if there are any problems with the order, such as holds or encumbrances.
ORDERING INFORMATION FOR ALUMNI/ FORMER STUDENTS
Current students, former students and alumni can request a transcript online anytime and from virtually anywhere using the Parchment storefront. Payment must be made by debit or credit card. Parchment is the vendor which The University of Texas at Arlington contracts with to provide transcripts through an encrypted and secure service. For customer service, please contact Parchment at www.parchment.com/chat-support.
If you need your transcript quickly it is highly recommended that you choose the PDF option, as it can take up to 10 business days from the day your order is completed for you to receive a transcript sent via 1st class mail. However, please be aware that when sending a PDF transcript to yourself, it cannot then be forwarded to a different email address. Forwarding a PDF transcript makes it unofficial. If your transcript is going to a third party, you should have it sent directly to their email address, this ensures that the transcript will still be considered an official University document.
- Credit card names must match your name on University records.
- Two of the following - Social Security number, date of birth, and Student ID - must match the values in University records.
- There are no attachments to be included with your transcript.
If you will be presenting your official transcripts to a FOREIGN COUNTRY, then please follow the instructions below.
Authentication and/or Legalization of Official UT Arlington Transcripts by a Notary Public:There is a 4-7 business day turn around for this process.
If you need your UTA Official Transcript to be delivered to the Notary Public in the Office of the Registrar, then please choose the option to add an attachment. Please attach a note stating you are requesting your transcript to be notarized. There is a 4-7 business day turnaround for this process. Please note that only paper transcripts are available with this option.
CHECK TRANSCRIPT ORDER STATUS
Check Order Status (If Ordered Online)
EXPRESS DELIVERY OPTIONS
Parchment will send your transcript by express delivery on behalf of UT Arlington if you choose this delivery method in your online order and include payment to cover the additional postage fees. The express delivery service is processed via the Parchment Storefront.
Next Day Delivery Through FedEx:
- Within the Continental United States - $30.00
- Alaska and Hawaii - $30.00
- International deliveries - $55.00
Fees are in addition to the transcript fee of $10 each.
All fees are subject to change.
For orders placed using the Internet Online Service and where the person selects to pay with a debit or credit card, requests are processed in 1-3 business days.
Any FedEx orders received after 3:00 pm are processed on the following business day.
TRANSCRIPT ORDERING INFORMATION IN PERSON
Transcripts are available for pick-up on an in-person, rush basis only. For in-person official rush transcript orders, the fee for each transcript is $10 with an additional $10 rush fee per order. The official rush transcript order must be placed and paid online via Marketplace in the Office of the Registrar.
AUTHORIZING ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL TO PICK UP YOUR TRANSCRIPT
For students requesting to have another individual pick up their transcript, please complete and submit the Document Pickup Authorization form online. You will need to upload a copy of your valid government-issued photo ID. No selfies, please.
Please do not email or fax authorization pick-up information to Parchment.
Please do not contact Parchment for authorization pick-up information.
*The person picking up your transcript will also be asked to show their valid government-issued photo ID for verification purposes.