Skip to content


Enrollment Continuation

Undergraduate Students

If you graduated within a period of less than one academic year, and would like to continue enrollment as a degreed undergraduate, you will need to fill out and submit the Enrollment Continuation form. Please complete & submit the Enrollment Continuation Form here.

Graduate Students - Change of Program/Degree Level

If you are a currently enrolled graduate student and would like to change your program/degree level please complete & submit the Graduate Change of Program/Degree Level Form here.

Forms are processed for the next immediate semester after the census date in the current term and the processing time is 4 to 6 weeks. Students should submit the request after the census date in the semester before the term they want to start the new program.