- Courses and Registration
- Student Services
- Graduate Studies
Skip to content
Texas residents entering a baccalaureate degree program in Fall 1997 or after, may be eligible for a tuition rebate of up to $1,000.00 when graduating. See Texas Education Code 54.0065 for legislation and the "College For All Texans" website (http://www.collegeforalltexans.com/apps/financialaid/tofa2.cfm?ID=447) for additional information.
To be eligible for a rebate under this program, students must meet all of the following conditions:
(1) Must have enrolled for the first time in an institution of higher education in the fall 1997 semester or later.
(2) Must be requesting a rebate for work related to a first baccalaureate degree received from a Texas public university.
(3) Must have been a resident of Texas, attempted all coursework at a Texas public institution of higher education and entitled to pay resident tuition at all times while pursuing the degree,
(4) Must have attempted no more than three hours in excess of the minimum number of semester credit hours required to complete the degree under the catalog which they graduated.
(5) Must apply for rebate prior to receiving their baccalaureate degree. (Students should apply for rebate when filing their "Application for Graduation").
(6) A tuition rebate shall be reduced by the amount of any outstanding student loan, including an emergency loan, owed to or guaranteed by the state.
If above conditions have been met, then please fill out and submit the Tuition Rebate Form.
A response to your Tuition Rebate request will be sent to your UTA e-mail account after census date of your graduation term.