Arlington Conservation Council Endowment for Scholarship and Research
The Arlington Conservation Council (ACC) has provided UTA with an endowment in the form of a scholarship to provide one student per Fall semester to engage in faculty-led research activities.
The research focus should be on improving the environment and sustainability of Arlington and surrounding areas.
- Annually: September - October
- One student will be chosen to be the recipient of the ACC Scholarship and receive $1k to support their research.
Scholarship will be given to an undergraduate student who:
- Have attended UTA for two consecutive semesters immediately before the application deadline while maintaining a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Are enrolled full-time in a field of study relevant with ACC's mission
- Who demonstrate their career interests and how the scholarship funds would help them advance toward their goals.
Preference will be given to research activities that:
- Benefit the city of Arlington
- Are interdisciplinary and multi-organizational; and
- Leverage the resources of other entities