Business Analytics - Master's (MS)
The Master of Science in Business Analytics is a STEM-designated program designed to prepare graduates to identify and implement opportunities for the strategic use of business analytics. Students gain knowledge of a broad range of disciplines and functions in business, as well as a specialized knowledge of business analytics and its accompanying skill set.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Offered weeknights in Arlington, the 33-hour MS in Business Analytics program is designed for business professionals seeking a data-driven approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
- This program includes an intensive curriculum covering business intelligence, data mining, econometrics, marketing research, and statistical techniques.
- Admissions requirements
- Degree curriculum
- Degree information in the University Catalog
- Tuition estimator
- Program accreditation
- Chief Data Officer
- Data Architect
- Chief Technology Officer
- Data Analyst
- Project Manager
- Application Architect
MS - Master of Science in Business Analytics
The Master of Science in Business Analytics is a STEM-designated program designed to prepare graduates to identify and implement opportunities for the strategic use of business analytics.
Download Degree Plan - Business Analytics - MS
WHY CHOOSE US?
- No. 18 Data analytics program in North America
- Degree completion in just 16 months
- AACSB accredited (top 5% of business programs globally)
- College of Business alumni network of over 55,000 and counting
- Strong industry connections through Capstone Projects and an annual Analytics Symposium
- Excellent placement and internship opportunities at local and national firms, such as Aflac, Amazon, Alcon, Deloitte, and Toyota
Take the next step toward investing in yourself by learning more about our Business Analytics - Master's (MS) program.