Tarrant To & Through (T3) Partnership
The UTA and T3 Partnership is dedicated to supporting your educational journey, so you feel prepared academically, financially, and personally.
Clear Pathways. Bright Futures.
The UTA and T3 partnership serves Fort Worth ISD and Crowley ISD students by offering personalized guidance and programming throughout high school into college, helping students achieve a world class degree.
Become a T3 Scholar by completing the T3 Partnership Pledge by the T3 pledge deadline of your senior year of high school.
T3 Scholars attending UTA who meet all eligibility requirements will also receive funding covering the cost of classes (tuition) that federal, state, or other institutional grants or scholarships do not.
Last-dollar tuition awards for up to eight fall and spring semesters* are available to eligible T3 scholars. Students must meet all eligibility requirements by February 14th.
- Submit T3 Partnership Pledge.
- Complete FAFSA and TASFA by February 14th. Students must also be Federal Pell Grant or TEXAS Grant eligible.
- Apply to UTA and submit all supporting admissions documents by February 14th.
- Have a family adjusted gross income of $85,000 or less.
- Must be a Texas resident.
- *Early College High School graduates with an associate's degree qualify for the last-dollar tuition award for up to four fall and spring semesters.
Learn more about program eligibility and renewal requirements by reviewing the Blaze Forward program.
Current UTA Students - T3 Scholar Renewal Requirements
- Award is renewable for up to 8 fall and spring semesters or when you earn your first bachelor's degree or 150 attempted credit hours.
- Submit the FAFSA/TASFA every year by the priority date and remain eligible based on income and residency requirements.
- Earn a minimum of 24 UTA credit hours each academic year (fall and spring semesters).
- Maintain a minimum, cumulative UTA GPA of 2.5.
Here to help you Thrive!
As a partner of T3 Partnership, we are dedicated to creating a path for a bright future for our T3 students. We will provide the support and assistance needed to ease the transition for students considering UTA as a clear path for a bright future.
If you have any questions or need guidance about T3 Partnership or the admissions process at UTA, please don't hesitate to reach me.