University Administration Building, Rooms 201 & 252
701 S. Nedderman Drive • Arlington, TX 76019
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is always free. Beware of scams as you begin the application process. You never have to pay a fee to submit the FAFSA or pay anyone to help you fill it out. You must meet the eligibility requirements to qualify for financial aid.
Not eligible to complete the FAFSA application? Undocumented/DACA students may be eligible to complete a TASFA application. Find information about the TASFA application on our Undocumented/DACA Students page.
View a short video detailing seven useful tips to the FAFSA.
Learn how to create an FSA ID to submit your FAFSA application.
2. A number of financial aid applicants are selected by the U.S. Department of Education for a process called verification. Learn more about the verification process on our verification page.
3. Once your financial aid file is completed and your aid has been offered, our office will send a Financial Aid Notification to your UTA email account outlining your financial aid package.
4. In order to receive the financial aid funds offered, you must accept the offers online through your MyMav account.
- Here is a guide to accept or decline aid on your MyMav account. You must login with your UTA credentials to view this article.
- Here is a guide to print you financial aid offer notification on your MyMav account. You must login with your UTA credentials to view this article.
CHANGE IN FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES
If there have been changes in your financial situation or if there are any unusual circumstances that could affect your ability or your family's ability to contribute to your education, please contact our office.
You may wish to complete a Request for Review of Special Circumstances form located in the Forms section of this website so that we may have a more accurate picture of your financial situation.
How to Report Outside Aid
If you will be receiving aid or scholarships from outside UTA, check out this step-by-step guide on how to report this information to the UTA Financial Aid Office.