Graduating Semester

In the final, graduating semester a student may request permission to enroll less than full-time and still retain the scholarship if less than 12 hours is all that is required to complete the bachelor's degree. If your request is approved, the scholarship will be prorated to reflect the level of enrollment.

In most cases, the exception will be approved provided an appeal was not approved for the preceding semester.

A written request must be submitted to the Scholarship Committee [Room 201 in the University Administration Building (UAB) or emailed to].