The dyslexia training is discussed in MUSI 3316 Strategies and Assessment in Music Education. In order to complete this requirement, students should:
- Download the TEA dyslexia handbook and read.
- Navigate to https://register.tealearn.com/.
- Type in ‘dyslexia’ in the search bar.
- Select the course, TEA Dyslexia and select ‘Enroll.’
- Enter fields for first, middle (optional), and last name
- Enter and verify email address
- For TEA Uniq-ID, select ‘I don’t have one’
- For District/Charter, select ‘I don’t have one’
- For Current Assignment/Role, select ‘Certification Program Candidate’
- Finally, select ‘Enroll in course’
- Complete the course. Upload the certificate into Tk20 and give a copy to Dr. Lange.
NOTE: Before you can access the course, you will need to ‘finish the registration process’ (i.e., set up a new account with a password), which will be sent to you via the email address you entered and verified at the time of registration. After setting up your TEALearn account, you will ‘Access Your Dashboard’ to ‘Begin Course.'