Mav ID Office

Your Mav ID is the official UT Arlington Identification Card for Students, Faculty and Staff


The Mav ID Office is located in the E.H. Hereford University Center (UC) across from Starbucks

behind the counter view of a student getting their photo taken for their ID card

How to Get a Card

Once you're enrolled, simply stop by the Mav ID office during our office hours, no appointment is needed and it only takes a few minutes. All you need to bring is a government issued photo ID.

girl sitting on a bench working on her laptop

Manage Your Mav ID Account

Lost your card? Want to add funds to or see your Dinning Dollar balance? You can do all that and more through the Mav ID web portal.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a refund for any unused Mav Money?
If you have graduated or left the University, you can request any remaining Mav Money funds to be refunded with this form.

Where can Mav Money be used?
Mav Money can be used at any of the on-campus dining locations listed at the Dine On Campus page,


Office Hours:

Monday – Tuesday: 8am - 7pm
Wednesday - Friday: 8am - 5pm


Contact Us:



Mailing Address:

Box 19070
Arlington, TX 76019