Alumni / Friends
Researchers at UTA and University of Utah have concluded that the body’s own immune response regulates the composition of bacterial communities in the intestine that improve health and help fight off infections.
Robert J. Gatchel, UTA Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Nancy P. & John G. Penson Endowed Professor of Clinical Health Psychology, has been awarded the American Psychological Foundation’s 2017 Gold Medal Award for Life Achievement in the Application of Psychology.
UTA biologist Laura Mydlarz is leading a new study aimed at quantifying how susceptible coral species are to disease by examining their immunity through a series of novel experiments and approaches.
Three former ROTC cadets at The University of Texas at Arlington will be inducted into the Military Science Hall of Honor on Saturday, March 25.
FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2017
MONDAY, APRIL 3, 2017
FRIDAY, MAY 5, 2017
SATURDAY, MAY 6, 2017
MONDAY, MAY 8, 2017
TUESDAY, MAY 9, 2017
- Alumni Relations, Office of
- Bookstore, UTA
- Campus Recreation
- Conference Services
- Distance Education
- Division for Enterprise Development
- Employer Services
- Former Student (Admissions)
- Library Cards and Borrowing
- Lockheed Martin Career Development Center, The
- Maverick Activities Center (MAC)
- Inquiry Research Magazine
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- News Releases
- Planetarium at UT Arlington, The
UT Arlington Magazine
- Aiming Higher - Texas leaders have a bold plan to boost the number of young adults earning college degrees …
- Gold Standard - Two UTA alumni who claimed Olympic gold are now helping others hone their skills …
- Cuba - History Professor David LaFevor is helping preserve Cuba's unique heritage …
- UTArlington Magazine