Welcome to University Compliance Services. The goal of our office is to partner with UTA administration, staff and faculty to develop a comprehensive compliance program that:
- Evaluates and identifies risks that are critical to the institution;
- Ensures that critical institutional risks are being properly managed by the appropriate individuals;
- Provides all employees with the training necessary to perform their jobs and understand the relevant compliance issues;
- Provides ongoing positive assurance to managers, executive officers, and the Board of Regents regarding the status of critical institutional risks; and
- Provides all employees with an opportunity to report issues of potential non-compliance in a manner that preserves confidentiality.