Concerns or Complaints


Any concerns regarding Military and Veteran Services should first be discussed with our office staff online or by phone (817-272-3017).


  • If a satisfactory response is not received, then the next step should be to speak to the Executive Director of Military and Veteran Services, James Kumm:

  • If a satisfactory response is not received from the Executive Director, then Molly Albart, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs, should be contacted:

  • Finally, unresolved concerns/complaints should be directed to the Vice President for Student Affairs: 817-272-6080.

  • For more information, please visit here.