If you are the child of a qualified Veteran

Hazlewood Legacy:

(Must be under 26 years old & meet the school's in-state residency requirements) Only one person at a time may use the Veteran's Hazlewood hours.

  • Veteran's DD-214 showing discharge (Member 4 copy)
  • Application form
  • Proof of eligibility, ineligibility or exhaustion,for the student,if any Federal VA Educational Benefits are/were being used(if the veteran served on or after 9/11/2001). Certificate of Eligibility may be obtained by completing an application on vets.gov
  • Proof of dependency (i.e. birth certificate)
  • Both Veteran and Dependent printout of Hazlewood hours used from the Hazlewood Database for Students
  • Active duty orders needed if Veteran is residing out of state