University Center Suite 150
301 W First Street
Arlington, Texas 76019
In general, three options exist for students who require temporary housing accommodations ahead of their apartment or residence hall move-in days.
Students are responsible for finding and booking the hotel themselves. Please visit the Arlington Convention and Visitors Bureau website for hotel options in close proximity to campus.
- Typical hotel-style accommodations with linen service
- The cost per night varies
- Earliest move-in varies
- The latest move out varies
Limited temporary accommodations for new on-campus residents will be made available in West Hall between Saturday, July 31, 2021 and Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
- Includes a bed in a double-occupancy room with in-room access to bathroom and shower
- The cost is $25 per night
- Temporary residents can check in between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily
- Temporary residents must check out no later than Wednesday, August 18 between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis
Stay with a Local Student
Other UTA students are often willing to accommodate a guest on a temporary basis. Students seeking temporary housing may contact a student organization related to their interest, and student organization representatives may be able to connect them with other students living in Arlington. For a directory of student organizations, please visit here.
Important: Students who live, even temporarily, with other students in University Housing should be aware that UTA has specific policies regarding Occupancy Limits and Guest Registration. Failure to adhere to these policies may result in a student conduct violation and may be just cause for removal from University Housing.