University Center Suite 150
301 W First Street
Arlington, Texas 76019
How to save money
TOP WAYS TO SAVE DOUGH
- Preference a double occupancy room (2 beds per bedroom)
- After your first year, apply to be a Resident Assistant for great housing & meal plan benefits
- Split a multi-bedroom apartment with 3 other students
- Live in a vintage apartment complex like University Village
- Be realistic about your meal plan meals - check out our options
- Apply for housing early to get your top choice, applications for the new academic year typically open in October
Living on campus is a great way to save. Residence halls and on-campus apartment communities offer several amenities that you might pay extra for if living off-campus. Several UT Arlington apartments and residence halls are all bills paid, and all communities receive free unlimited laundry. Other cost-saving features we offer include high-speed wireless and Ethernet connections, as well as furniture in our residence hall communities. Our apartment communities offer free clubhouse use and access to swimming pools and recreation areas, such as sand volleyball courts and barbecue grills.
By staying within walking distance of all of your classrooms and labs, you also reduce commuting costs and save time trying to find a parking spot. Inexpensive entertainment is only a few steps away, with gaming equipment available in every hall or an intramural basketball game in the Maverick Activities Center.
Whether living on campus or commuting, UT Arlington offers several convenient options for dining in or even grabbing a quick snack between classes.
A meal plan offers students a discounted meal rate at UT Arlington's two all-you-care-to-eat locations, the Connection Cafe and the Maverick Cafe. Students can find out which of the plans offered is best for their schedules and lifestyle. With meal plans built into a student's Mav ID, they don't have to worry about carrying around cash or credit cards.
Most of our dining locations remain open all day long, so there is no need to waste gas going off campus to grab a quick bite. Whether you’re craving Chick-fil-A, Panda Express, Subway, or want a Starbucks Coffee It’s All Here.