University Center Suite 150
301 W First Street
Arlington, Texas 76019
Work with UTA Housing
The Housing Ambassadors are a group of outstanding students that serve as liaisons to current and prospective students. They all live on campus in University Housing and can help answer questions and familiarize you to our exciting campus life. Not only do Housing Ambassadors share their experiences of living on campus with prospective students and their families, but they lead daily Housing Tours of our residence halls and apartments, answer housing and dining questions at the front desk of the University Housing office, work at on-campus events and fairs, and help students with the online housing application process.
Have you lived on campus for at least one semester and are excited to tell incoming students about your experience? Become a Housing Ambassador! When jobs are open, they are posted on UTA Handshake.
Housing Ambassador applicants are required to complete a supplemental application in order to be consider for employment.
- The Graduate Leasing Assistant will perform leasing activities in accordance with applicable laws to maximize housing occupancy in selected property.
- Greet prospective residents. Show model, market ready units and common areas. Persuasively presents information on housing and dining services.
- Assist prospective residents with completion of online application.
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed leasing occupancy goals.
- Negotiates lease offers and prepares, executes, and explains leases and related documents. Responds to housing waiting list inquiries.
- Communicates with and audits on-site property management staff regarding information and documents relating to resident occupancy.
- Manages and updates lease systems and related databases.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director of Housing and/or Coordinator of Housing.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in general business, property rental, hotel reservations, or sales/marketing,
- Business finance, Marketing, Communication, Real Estate.
- Business Administration
- Real Estate