- In order for your financial aid to disburse, you must first accept your aid through your MyMav Student Center.
- The earliest financial aid funds can disburse to pay toward your charges on your UTA MyMav account is 10 days prior to your first class day.
- Earliest disbursement of financial aid for the Summer 2019 semester begins on May 24, 2019.
- Earliest disbursement of financial aid for the Fall 2019 semester begins on August 11, 2019.
- Earliest disbursement of financial aid for the Spring 2020 semester begins on January 12, 2020.
- If you are attending an Intersession (Maymester or Wintermester), or your course begins prior to the disbursement date, your enrollment will be held if you have accepted sufficient financial aid to cover your semester charges.
- You may need to purchase required books and supplies out of pocket for courses that begin prior to the disbursement date.
If your financial aid offer exceeds the total amount of your charges, the Office of Student Accounts will generate a refund for you. You may use your refund to purchase books, pay your rent, or cover other education-related expenses.
- UTA recommends signing up for direct deposit to receive refunds. If you do not enroll in direct deposit, your refund will be mailed to you via check.