- G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance (Optional).
- 2 color photographs: white background, taken within the last 30 days, printed on thin, glossy paper and un-retouched; standard, full frontal face position. The head should be bare, unless wearing a headdress is required by a religious order to which you belong. Photo size 2 X 2 inches, with the distance from the top of the head to just below the chin about 1 3/8 inches. Lightly print your name and your I-94 number on the back of each photo with a pencil. Paperclip photos to the bottom left corner of the I-765.
- Check for $410, payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Paperclip your check on the top left corner of the I-765.
- Original I-765 form.
- Copy of STEM OPT I-20 (signed by you and a DSO), pages 1 and 2. OPT I-20 must be less than 60 days old when received by USCIS.
- Copy of passport ID page showing picture and expiration date.
- Copy of I-94, front and back (Include FIN# copy if subject to Special Registration).
- Copy of any former EADs (including previous OPT cards).
- Copy of official transcript.
- Job offer letter from e-verified company.
- If you have had a change of status, include a copy of your approval notice. Also include a copy of the I-94 from the last date you entered the U.S.
We recommend that you make a copy of the completed application for your records.