- F-1 student in good academic standing.
- New students to UT Arlington may be eligible for CPT/OPT employment authorization after completing one academic year of full-time enrollment. One academic year is defined as two consecutive semesters, fall and spring. Summer enrollment does not count toward the academic year requirement.
- Students transferring in to UT Arlington may be eligible for CPT/OPT authorization after completing one long semester (Fall or Spring) of full-time enrollment.
- Enrollment in the corresponding internship course at UT-Arlington.
- The employment requested is an integral part of the degree program and recommended by the academic department.
1022 UTA Blvd
Arlington, Texas 76019
Phone: (817) 272-2355
Fax: (817) 272-5005