University Center Suite 150
301 W First Street
Arlington, Texas 76019
NOTICE OF LIMITED HOUSING AVAILABILITY & ALTERNATE HOUSING ACCOMMODATIONS - Apartments
May 18, 2023
Currently UT Arlington is experiencing record high enrollment growth and unprecedented demand for on campus housing. As of today, nearly all available apartment beds have been assigned for Fall 2023. However, we expect additional beds will become available for assignment over the summer as some students cancel their contracts before the fall semester starts. We will continue to look to our list of unassigned applicants to fill any beds that become available. Nonetheless, it is clear we will not be able to accommodate everyone who wants a space.
Given the significant demand for on-campus housing, we are encouraging unassigned applicants to consider the following alternate housing options.
- For apartment listings on and around campus visit https://www.theshorthorn.com/housing/
- For additional apartment listings visit Apartments in Arlington TX
- For apartment locator services visit Apartment Locator Services in Arlington TX
- For assistance finding a roommate visit Roommates in Arlington TX
- For assistance in finding hotel space visit https://www.arlington.org/hotels/
Again, we will continue to look to our list of unassigned applicants to fill any empty beds that are currently available or become available because of contract cancellations. If you are no longer interested in campus housing and wish to cancel your application, please visit the housing portal. If you have further questions, please feel free to call us at 817-272-2791 or email us at email@example.com.
Your understanding is appreciated.
University Housing Leasing Staff
The University of Texas at Arlington