Accident Reports

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident on the UTA campus, please contact UTA Police Dispatch at (817) 272-3003 to report the accident.

Individuals who have reported an accident can obtain a copy of the report using the following steps:

  • Contact the police records unit at (817) 272-3660 to see if the report is complete.
  • If complete, the accident report can be picked up at the main police building (202 E. Border) during regular business hours.

All other requests for records should be submitted through the Public Information and Records office.