Find Scholarships in UTA's Mav ScholarShop: Mav ScholarShop (click or tap here)
In ScholarShop, you will find information about and applications for scholarships.
College of Nursing Scholarships
CON scholarships are awarded for spring and fall semesters only.
Eligibility requirements include:
- GPA 3.0
- Undergraduate students: Enrolled in the upper-division program. Must have completed first semester to receive a scholarship
- Graduate students: Completed a minimum of six semester credits of graduate nursing courses
Other considerations include:
- Financial need
- Volunteer activities
- Leadership experience
- Fall scholarships: February 14 through April 1
- Spring scholarships: August 15 through October 1
- Many, but not all, nursing scholarships are renewable.
- If a recipient meets the scholarship requirements, scholarship is awarded again.
- Students are strongly encouraged to reapply each application period, as the scholarship award may increase.
Department of Kinesiology & Public Health Scholarships
Questions about scholarships should be addressed to your professors and academic advisor.