Leadership Honors Program
Members develop a personalized plan to complete the requirements and have the freedom to pace themselves through each tier of the program within their time at UTA. Students who complete all four levels graduate with Leadership Honors and Maverick Advantage distinction.
To be a part of The Leadership Honors Program a 2-year minimum commitment is required for undergraduates.
All members must:
- Attend a mandatory orientation.
- Attend qualifying workshops, programs, and events only at UTA.
- Meet with a LHP Board Member at least once/semester.
- Complete all levels, including a legacy project, to graduate with Leadership Honors.
Enrollment into the program is available at the beginning of each fall and spring semester. A one time, $20 enrollment payment is required at the time of registration to secure your membership.Register Now
Frequently Asked Questions
- Personal advising to create your individualized leadership plan.
- Free leadership training and workshops.
- Exclusive events and networking with other members.
- Information on upcoming events around campus.
- Recognition for completing each tier of the program.
- Graduate with Leadership Honors regalia when completing the program.