Scholarships / Loans » Shahrzad Amirani Scholarship
Application cycle: January 1, 2017 to April 1, 2017 for academic year 2017-2018
Shahrzad Amirani started her undergraduate education at UT Arlington in 1985. Shortly after that time, she received an academic scholarship which enabled her to continue her education. Shahrzad received her Ph.D from UT Arlington in 1993. Throughout her years at UT Arlington, Shahrzad had always hoped that some day she would be able to create a similar opportunity for other deserving students and make a difference in their lives. As a token of her appreciation for the opportunity afforded to her by UT Arlington, she created this endowment.
1. Full-time undergraduate student
2. Studying Science, Engineering or Business
3. Received all or part of your preparatory education outside the United States
4. Outstanding academic standing
5. Demonstrated drive and ambition to obtain a higher level of education
6. Demonstrated Need
To the extent applicable by law, the Regent’s Rules and Regulations and UT Arlington policies and procedures, preference shall be given to female students who meet the above criteria.
Applicants will submit the application and required essay online through Mav Scholarship.