Earn an Engineering Degree at UTA!
Students from around the world work with award-winning faculty in state-of-the-art facilities, acquiring the knowledge and skills they'll need to create viable solutions to today's most-pressing problems.
Majors/Minors and Accreditation
The College of Engineering offers 11 undergraduate academic majors and eight academic minors. The programs in aerospace engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, and software engineering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET, http://www.abet.org. The program in computer science is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET.
Popular Links for Future Undergraduates
- Aerospace Engineering Major
- Architectural Engineering Major
- Biomedical Engineering Major
- Civil Engineering Major
- Computer Engineering Major
- Computer Science Major
- Construction Management Major
- Electrical Engineering Major
- Industrial Engineering Major
- Mechanical Engineering Major
- Software Engineering Major