Resources for International Students
Your international student status means there are specific guidelines you must follow to land an internship and/or full-time position. In all matters regarding employment, your first and primary source for questions should be your academic advisor and the Office of International Education. In addition, below are several resources to assist you in your search.
On-campus career resources
- Office of International Education – Your number one resource for all your needs as an international student.
- Schedule an appointment - Speak with a Career Consultant by scheduling an appointment using Handshake.
- Utilize instructors - Professors and instructors can often provide information about how other students have used their academic training to find jobs or internships.
- Writing Center - Offers free one-on-one tutoring sessions, specialized in-class and general center workshops, all with highly trained, competent writing consultants.
- College specific – Check with your academic college to understand what career support they provide.