- All images have alternative text (right click, edit alt text).
- All videos are captioned.
- Ensure you have sufficient color contrast.
- Never use color as a single identifier.
- All element IDs are unique (do not duplicate labels such as “Read More” or “Click Here”).
- Include a contact number in case an accommodation is needed.
- Ensure that you are following the guidelines published by UCOMM, University Communications, regarding UTA Identity. These guidelines include selecting the proper colors, when the institutional logo may be used and using the official email signature block.
- Ensure you allow people to Opt Out of your message, unless a program requirement.
- Ensure that only those with a job-related reason to have access to your email list.
Electronic and Information Resources Accessibility Coordinator