Signing up is easy.
UT Arlington recommends Direct Deposit for students and employees. Direct Deposit is the most secure, reliable and convenient method for receiving your money.
With an active MyMav Account, students can have Direct Deposit for Financial Aid Refunds and for other credits in their account. Credits can be created whenever charges are less than monies paid by the student.
Students can apply for Direct Deposit at their Student Service Center in My Mav.
Former students who no longer have access to MyMav and/or parents who receive Parent Plus loans may also apply in person at Student Accounts by completing a Direct Deposit Form and presenting a voided check.
- 701 S Nedderman Dr, Room 130, 1st floor, E E Davis Hall.
Allow approximately 5 business days before the expectation of a refund to set up Direct Deposit or to change bank accounts. Any changes in information will be made on the same form. For more information call Student Accounts at (817) 272-2172.
UT Arlington Employees
To enroll in Direct Deposit, a Check Distribution (Form 1-2) must be completed, signed and submitted to Payroll Services. For each account requested, a voided check or bank verification document with account number and routing number must be attached to the form for the request to be processed.
Employees may choose to split their net pay into multiple accounts (max of 3). They may choose to designate a specific amount for each account or they may designate a percentage to each account. One account must be designated as the balance account. After the designated amounts or percentages are distributed to each account, the final balance of their net pay will go to the balance account. Only one account can be selected as the balance account.
Earnings statements are available online through UT Share Employee Self Service.
Other Direct Deposits
UT Flex Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Army ROTC Direct Deposit information is available through Department of Military Science.
Did You Know?
- There is no Installment Plan for the summer sessions. Tuition must be paid in full by the summer session payment dates. Students can get an enrollment loan at the Student Accounts that will secure their tuition for the full summer term.
- Students need to be sure they have signed a new Master Promissory Note and/or complete entrance counseling with the U.S. Department of Education if they plan to receive a loan for the 2014-2015 school year. The process can be done at studentloans.gov.
- Financial aid is normally posted to student accounts 10 business days before the first day of class. Refunds are within 10 business days after any credit from financial aid appears on the student account.
- Direct deposit is the safest and most efficient method for students to receive their refunds. This process can be setup by logging onto the student service center.
- Texas Tomorrow students can setup their accounts to be paid for each long session in the fall and spring by taking their Texas Tomorrow card and student ID to Student Accounts and signing the Texas Tomorrow document. This process will be in place for 4 years.
- Refund checks are either mailed or sent by direct deposit. Checks are not available for pick up at Student Accounts. Direct deposit is the preferred refund method and can be setup by logging onto the student service center.
- Federal law requires that students sign a release of information before Student Accounts personnel can discuss a student account with a parent. The document is available in Student Accounts on the first floor of Davis Hall, Room 130.
- Students who need help finding a job of campus can go to http://www.uta.edu/snapjob and register in the Snap Job System. New users of the system will have to register and provide information including their 10 digit student account number.
- The UTA Health Center provides timely and inexpensive healthcare for students and faculty. The Center is open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday during the long terms. Appointments call 817-272-2771.
- Students can print their own enrollment verification on-line. Log into MyMav and click on the Enrollment Verification Certificate to access the National Student Loan Clearing House (NLSC) website.
- NCAA athletics are an exciting and inexpensive form of entertainment that is available to all students. From volleyball in the fall, basketball in the winter and softball, baseball and track in the spring, students with a UTA ID can attend all sporting events by just showing their UTA ID.