Make a Payment
The University accepts cash, checks, traveler's checks, money orders, wires and the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diner's Club, and American Express. Student's 10-digit UTA ID must be provided with payment. Any form of payment that is returned unpaid can result in enrollment withdrawal and additional penalties.
Online Payment - (American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa)
This is the preferred payment option. Payment appears on your account immediately.
Alternate Online Payment Site (For Parents and Students without access to MyMav and a student service center)
Parents may make payments at this site without logging into your student account but must know the student's 10-digit numeric MyMav ID printed on the ID card and official Last Name on the student record. Payment made at this site appears on your student account within 2 business days. Do not use this site if paying on a deadline.
Kiosks - (American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa)
The online payment methods above can also be made using our kiosks located across campus. See the Kiosk web page at www.uta.edu/business-affairs/sfs/kiosk for more information and locations.
Payment by U.S. Mail - (Do not mail cash or traveler's checks) Please include your 10-digit student ID.
Checks may be mailed to:UTA Student Accounts
Arlington, TX 76019-0649
In Person Payment
When paying with cash or traveler's checks, please make your payment at the Student Accounts cashier windows located in Room 130, 1st floor, E. E. Davis Hall. Windows are open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Closed weekends and University holidays.
Checks, and Demand Drafts
- International checks or demand drafts in the amount of $300 or less will not be accepted.
- When making payment by international check or demand draft, you will be charged a $35 International Check Processing Charge. This charge is to cover the amount charged to UT Arlington by our banking institution for processing international checks.
- Demand drafts and international checks are held for 60 days before refunds can be issued. We recommend the use of wires to expedite refunds (See International Wires above).
Traveler's checks must be signed in the presence of a cashier and presented in person at a Student Accounts cashier window during normal operating hours.
**Note: Bank to Bank wires are not accepted.
UT Arlington has partnered with flywire (formerly peerTransfer) to streamline the international payment process. flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency. By making your payment with flywire, you can:
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
How to make a payment with flywire
- Go to flywire.com. From the dropdown menu, select your institution, enter your payment amount and country of origin.
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Create your account or log into your existing flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to flywire. For bank transfers, follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Track your payment by logging into your flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.
Did You Know?
- There is no Installment Plan for the summer sessions. Tuition must be paid in full by the summer session payment dates. Students can get an enrollment loan at the Student Accounts that will secure their tuition for the full summer term.
- Students need to be sure they have signed a new Master Promissory Note and/or complete entrance counseling with the U.S. Department of Education if they plan to receive a loan for the 2014-2015 school year. The process can be done at studentloans.gov.
- Financial aid is normally posted to student accounts 10 business days before the first day of class. Refunds are within 10 business days after any credit from financial aid appears on the student account.
- Direct deposit is the safest and most efficient method for students to receive their refunds. This process can be setup by logging onto the student service center.
- Texas Tomorrow students can setup their accounts to be paid for each long session in the fall and spring by taking their Texas Tomorrow card and student ID to Student Accounts and signing the Texas Tomorrow document. This process will be in place for 4 years.
- Refund checks are either mailed or sent by direct deposit. Checks are not available for pick up at Student Accounts. Direct deposit is the preferred refund method and can be setup by logging onto the student service center.
- Federal law requires that students sign a release of information before Student Accounts personnel can discuss a student account with a parent. The document is available in Student Accounts on the first floor of Davis Hall, Room 130.
- Students who need help finding a job of campus can go to http://www.uta.edu/snapjob and register in the Snap Job System. New users of the system will have to register and provide information including their 10 digit student account number.
- The UTA Health Center provides timely and inexpensive healthcare for students and faculty. The Center is open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday during the long terms. Appointments call 817-272-2771.
- Students can print their own enrollment verification on-line. Log into MyMav and click on the Enrollment Verification Certificate to access the National Student Loan Clearing House (NLSC) website.
- NCAA athletics are an exciting and inexpensive form of entertainment that is available to all students. From volleyball in the fall, basketball in the winter and softball, baseball and track in the spring, students with a UTA ID can attend all sporting events by just showing their UTA ID.