This is the preferred payment option. Payment appears on your account immediately.
Alternate Online Payment Site (For Parents and Students without access to MyMav and a student service center)
Parents may make payments at this site without logging into your student account but must know the student's 10-digit numeric MyMav ID printed on the ID card and official Last Name on the student record. Payment made at this site appears on your student account within 2 business days. Do not use this site if paying on a deadline.
Effective November 3rd, UTA will be partnering with TouchNet to provide a new payment processing system. Below are some features of the newly enhanced system:
No Laptop, No Problem - TouchNet is mobile accessible. Users will be able to view their account or make payments in the payment gateway simply by using their smartphone.
Stay Ahead - Avoid late charges by scheduling future payments. Once the payment center processes the payment, users will receive an email confirmation when the transaction is completed.
Anytime, Anywhere - TouchNet will be available 24/7 for users to make payments, process transactions, or view their account activity.
Fast and Efficient - All payments and transactions are done in real-time once made on the payment gateway. As soon as the transaction processes on TouchNet, it will immediately post on their MyMav account for a fast and easy experience.
Authorized Users/Parent-Pay - Users will be able to designate specific authorized payers to view or pay their account balances with TouchNet. The authorized user will be able to view account activity and complete transactions in the payment gateway on their behalf.
Skip the Line - Avoid lines and wait time by using TouchNet to make payments or view account activity. With all of the features TouchNet has to offer, the new online payment system will be beneficial each and every semester.
Make a Payment
The University accepts cash, checks, traveler's checks, money orders, wires and the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diner's Club, and American Express. Student's 10-digit UTA ID must be provided with payment. Any form of payment that is returned unpaid can result in enrollment withdrawal and additional penalties.
* This is the preferred payment option. Payment appears on your account immediately.
The online payment methods above can also be made using our kiosks located across campus. See the Kiosk web page at www.uta.edu/business-affairs/sfs/kiosk for more information and locations.Check, Demand Draft, Travelers Check, Cash
- International checks or demand drafts in the amount of $300 or less will not be accepted.
- When making payment by international check or demand draft, you will be charged a $35 International Check Processing Charge. This charge is to cover the amount charged to UT Arlington by our banking institution for processing international checks.
- Demand drafts and international checks are held for 60 days before refunds can be issued. We recommend the use of wires to expedite refunds (See International Wires above).
Traveler's checks must be signed in the presence of a cashier and presented in person at a Student Accounts cashier window during normal operating hours.
Please include your 10-digit student ID.
Checks may be mailed to:UTA Student Accounts
Arlington, TX 76019-0649
In Person Payment
When paying with cash or traveler's checks, please make your payment at the Student Accounts cashier windows located in Room 130, 1st floor, E. E. Davis Hall. Windows are open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Closed weekends and University holidays.
**Note: Bank to Bank wires are not accepted.
UT Arlington has partnered with flywire (formerly peerTransfer) to streamline the international payment process. flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency. By making your payment with flywire, you can:
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
How to make a payment with flywire
- Go to flywire.com. From the dropdown menu, select your institution, enter your payment amount and country of origin.
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Create your account or log into your existing flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to flywire. For bank transfers, follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Track your payment by logging into your flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.