Make a Payment
The University accepts cash, checks, traveler's checks, money orders, wires and the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diner's Club, and American Express. Student's 10-digit UTA ID must be provided with payment. Any form of payment that is returned unpaid can result in enrollment withdrawal and additional penalties.
Online Payment - (American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa)
This is the preferred payment option. Payment appears on your account immediately.
Alternate Online Payment Site (For Parents and Students without access to MyMav and a student service center)
Parents may make payments at this site without logging into your student account. Payment made at this site appears on your student account within 2 business days. Do not use this site if paying on a deadline.
Kiosks - (American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa)
- The online payment methods above can also be made using our kiosks located across campus. See the Kioskweb page at www.uta.edu/business-affairs/sfs/kiosk for more information and locations.
Payment by U.S. Mail - (Do not mail cash or traveler's checks) Please include your 10-digit student ID.
Checks may be mailed to:UTA Bursar Services
Arlington, TX 76019-0649
In Person Payment
- When paying with cash or traveler's checks, please make your payment at Bursar Services cashier windows located in Room 130, 1st floor, E. E. Davis Hall. Windows are open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Closed weekends and University holidays.
- UT Arlington has partnered with peerTransfer to provide international wire transfers at a substantial savings to international students. peerTransfer specializes only in international wire transfers and offers a better exchange rate than two of the largest bank processors of international wires. Students can track their funds through the entire process and can take advantage of the 24 hour chat component. The link to peerTransfer is www.peerTransfer.com/uta. Although not all countries participate, savings can still be realized. peerTransfer is continuing to add new countries to its foreign exchange network. Please contact the Bursar's Office with any questions at Bursar@uta.edu or at 817-272-2172.
Checks, and Demand Drafts
- International checks or demand drafts in the amount of $300 or less will not be accepted.
- When making payment by international check or demand draft, you will be charged a $35 International Check Processing Charge. This charge is to cover the amount charged to UT Arlington by our banking institution for processing international checks.
- Demand drafts and international checks are held for 60 days before refunds can be issued. We recommend the use of wires to expedite refunds (See International Wires above).
Drop Box Payment - (Do not place cash or traveler's checks in the drop box) Please include your 10-digit student ID.
- Checks may be placed in the secure 24-hour access drop box located in the North 1st floor entrance to E. E. Davis Hall.
- Traveler's checks must be signed in the presence of a cashier and presented in person at the Bursar's window during normal operating hours.
Did You Know?
- There is no Installment Plan for the summer sessions. Tuition must be paid in full by the summer session payment dates. Students can get an enrollment loan at the Bursar's Office that will secure their tuition for the full summer term.
- Students need to be sure they have signed a new Master Promissory Note with the U.S. Department of Education if they plan to receive a loan for the 2010-2011 school year. The process can be done at www.dlenote.ed.gov.
- Financial aid is normally posted to student accounts 10 business days before the first day of class. Refunds are usually generated the day after any credit from financial aid appears on the student account.
- Direct deposit is the safest and most efficient method for students to receive their refunds. This process can be setup with a quick trip to the Bursar's Office.
- Texas Tomorrow students can setup their accounts to be paid for each long session in the fall and spring by taking their Texas Tomorrow card and student ID to the Bursar's Office and signing the Texas Tomorrow document.
- Refund checks are either mailed or sent by direct deposit. Checks are not available for pick up at the Bursar's Office. Direct deposit is the preferred refund method and can be setup at the Bursar's Office.
- UTA offers a $500 On-Time Graduate Tuition Reduction to students who enroll in at least 14 hours in the fall and the spring and maintain a 2.5 GPA. The discount is applied to the next fall term and is available to all undergraduate students.
- Federal law requires that students sign a release of information before Bursar personnel can discuss a student account with a parent. The document is available in the Bursar's Office on the first floor of Davis Hall, Room 130.
- Students who need help finding a job of campus can go to http://www.uta.edu/snapjob and register in the Snap Job System. New users of the system will have to register and provide information including their 10 digit student account number.
- The UTA Health Center provides timely and inexpensive healthcare for students and faculty. The Center is open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday during the long terms. Appointments call 817-272-2771.
- Students can print their own enrollment verification on-line. Log into MyMav and click on the Enrollment Verification Certificate to access the National Student Loan Clearing House (NLSC) website.
- NCAA athletics are an exciting and inexpensive form of entertainment that is available to all students. From volleyball in the fall, basketball in the winter and softball, baseball and track in the spring, students with a UTA ID can attend all sporting events by just showing their UTA ID.