Degrees offered in accounting, professional accounting, and taxation.
- Accounting - BBA
- Accounting - BS
- Accounting - MS
- Professional Accounting - MPA
- Taxation - MS
By studying economics, you can gain a better understanding of the costs and benefits of a course of action and thus make informed decisions.
- Economics - BBA
- Economics - BS
- Economic Data Analytics - MS
- International Business Administration - Chinese - BBA
- International Business Administration - French - BBA
- International Business Administration - German - BBA
- International Business Administration - Russian - BBA
- International Business Administration - Korean - BBA
- International Business Administration - Spanish - BBA
UTA's Executive MBA program prepares experienced professionals and managers for executive-level responsibility.
- Executive Master of Business Administration - EMBA
Finance and Real Estate
The Department of Finance and Real Estate at UTA is committed to providing one of the highest quality finance programs in Texas.
- Finance - BBA
- Real Estate - BBA
- Quantitative Finance - MS
- Real Estate - MS
Information Systems and Operations Management
Business Analytics prepares graduates to further the goals of an organization through the strategic use of data. Operations Management addresses operational efficiencies in the organization. Information Systems focuses on software and systems development for solving business problems.
- Information Systems - BBA
- Information Systems - BS
- Operations and Supply Chain Management - BBA
- Business Analytics - MS
- Information Systems - MS
The four main areas of management are general management, entrepreneurship, human resources management and international management.
- Management - BBA
- Human Resource Management - MS
Marketing centers on the customer and focuses on processes aimed at creating, delivering, and communicating value to customers.
- Marketing - BBA
- Marketing Research - MS
PH.D. IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The college offers high-quality, academically rigorous doctoral programs that prepare students to conduct relevant research on a wide variety of business issues.
- Accounting - Ph.D.
- Finance - Ph.D.
- Information Systems - Ph.D.
- Management -Ph.D.
- Management Sciences - Ph.D.
- Marketing - Ph.D.
- Each of our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs has a subject area concentration (accounting, finance, management, etc.) and a business core that provides you with a well-rounded educational experience and prepares you for your future career. The BBA programs as well as the Bachelor of Science (BS) in Accounting and Bachelor of Science (BS) in Information Systems do not require or allow minors in addition to the designated degree requirements.
- The Bachelor of Science (BS) in Economics requires an 18-hour minor as part of the degree requirements.
- Not all Major Departments allow the addition of a minor to the degree program. Please check with your Major Department before scheduling an appointment with a business advisor.
- Minors in Business require 18 hours in one of the following areas: Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or Information Systems.
Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Health Care
- Real Estate Development