About the College of Business
At The University of Texas at Arlington's College of Business, our defining principle is to look beyond the conventional to make great things possible. It’s an attitude that connects us all—faculty, students and alumni. The College of Business enriches both imagination and insight in the heart of one of the nation’s most vital economic centers.
We have one of the largest colleges of Business in the Dallas/Fort Worth area enrolling about 6,500 students. With large enrollment comes a large alumni base, and the majority of our alumni live and work in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. We offer one of the widest selections of undergraduate and graduate degree programs at an exceptional value. Our graduates enter the workforce as enlightened practitioners, prepared to succeed by applying their knowledge and technical ability with interpersonal skills, a commitment to ethical practice, and a global perspective.
We provide a transformative educational experience accessible to a diverse student population at a top research university. We equip students to succeed in their chosen field and become business leaders, by providing in-demand offerings and services.
- Diversity: We pursue an inclusive environment where individuals are valued and create value.
- Integrity: We do the right thing we are honest, transparent, and accountable.
- Respect: We treat people the right way affirming their uniqueness, worth, and dignity.
- Excellence: We pursue excellence through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Collaboration: We team with internal and external partners to accomplish shared goals.