Ryan-Reilly Center for Urban Land Utilization
The Ryan-Reilly Center for Urban Land Utilization is the bridge between the academic side and the practice of real estate and urban economics.
Goals and Objectives
- To develop speaker and audio-visual programs concerning all aspects of real estate and finance
- To sponsor speakers of known reputation on real estate and financial matters
- To implement and provide teaching programs which will be available to the business community
- To provide graduate placement services to students seeking jobs in the real estate industry
- To assist in the development of real estate courses emphasizing the operational skills involved in property management, asset management, commercial development, construction management, and commercial leasing
- To provide opportunities for interaction of the faculty with financial and real estate groups; and
- To develop and market in the name of the Ryan-Reilly Center for Urban Land Utilization real estate and financial seminars for students, teachers, industry members, and the community at large.
John M. Brookby
Office: Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
Donald E. Bouvier
President and Co-Founder
Office: UCR Development
Carl S. Brady
Vice President of Security and Compliance
Office: Stream Realty
Christine A. Mickey
Senior Vice President - Commercial Real Estate Services
Office: OMS Strategic Advisors
Daniel L. Smith
Office: Ojala Holdings
Collateral Underwriting - Chief Appraiser
Office: JP Morgan Chase
Taner R. Ozdil
Associate Professor in College of Architecture
Planning and Public Affairs
Office: University of Texas at Arlington
Real Estate Conference 2023
This annual event brings together industry professionals and academics to gain insights into the latest developments in DFW real estate and exchange knowledge and experiences. This year’s event will include presentations on recent successful downtown real estate developments in Dallas, Arlington, and Fort Worth and a panel discussion on the opportunities and challenges facing future downtown real estate development.
Real Estate Conference 2022
The Ryan Reilly Center held their Real Estate conference after being on hiatus . Conference was held on March 31, 2022 at the Lonestart Park in Grand Prairie, TX.