Office of MathIT
Good Day! If you are having an Math Department IT issue or request please email MathIT@uta.edu or try to reach me on Microsoft Teams. I will respond as quickly as possible and in the order that it was received. If you need immediate IT assistance and I am not available please contact the Helpdesk at 817-272-2208 or check-in with the Math Department front office.
You can also submit a Helpdesk ticket by going to the UTA Self-Service web page.
- UTA Box (Cloud Storage) (Need to migrate over to OneDrive which is part of Office 365)
- New/Incoming Personnel (User Guide for setting up UTA accounts and info on common MathIT questions)
- UTA Microsoft Teams (Team collaboration, Group Chat, Online Meetings/Web Conference)
- UTA Office 365 (Office Applications used through a Web Browser)
- UTA Web Apps (UTA Applications that are accessed and used through a Web Browser)
- UTA NetID Self-Service (NetID lookup, Activate, Reset, Security Questions, PIN Lookup)
- UTA Pulse Secure VPN (New VPN Standard - Do not use Cisco)
- NetIDplus (Duo Mobile)
- UTA Office of Information Technology website
- UTA Information Security Awareness
- Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR)
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) - Cyber Smart Initiative