Freshman Orientation Dates
This two-day session will fly by, and when you are done, you should have your schedule of classes, a great introduction to your new school, and several new friends! Overnight housing is required for all Mavericks attending 2-Day Freshman Orientation. Be sure to have your parents and family join you, too!
* Overnight housing is only provided for students
- June 6-7
- June 13-14
- June 20-21
- June 26-27
- July 10-11
- July 18-19
- July 24-25
This one-day session will fly by, and when you are done, you should have a semester schedule of classes, a great introduction to your new school, and several new friends! Be sure to have your parents and family join you, too!
- April 28
- May 30
- June 8
- June 29
- July 22 - LatinX Orientation
- July 27
University Housing offers contracts for its residence halls and apartments on a first-come, first-served basis. Students entering UTA as first-year college students get priority in our Residence Halls...
Register for Orientation
Once you know which session option and date is the best for you, get registered for orientation.Register Today
- A full fund request must be submitted 7 days prior to the attendee date.
- 7+ days prior 100% refund will be given
- 4 -7 days prior 50% refund will be given
- 1 - 4 days prior 25% refund will be given
- No refund will be given after the Orientation or Maventure date has been passed.